Last Updated: 16th April 2020
- Some users have reported seeing a 'Failed Endpoint' error when synchronising to ZombieLink. Sometimes this is accompanied by duplicated run logs. We are currently looking into this and should have a fix very soon. We have found that run logs are still being backed up to ZombieLink. If you have an Abel Runner's Club subscription, you can also try a clean reinstall of the app as this can sometimes fix the issue.
- We are currently investigating a bug which means that downloaded missions cannot be deleted. Hopefully we will have a fix for this soon.
- Users on iOS may find that the item pickup voice has switched to the American (Female) voice despite what they have set on their phone. We are looking into this to see if it is something we can change or if it is a limitation of iOS 13.
- Some Back to Back missions not working - If you are running missions set to the shortest distance, and the first mission is longer than the second, you may find that back-to-back missions do not work. We are looking into this. In the meantime, you should try setting your mission for a few minutes/metres longer than the minimum.
- Some users have reported that they are unable to upgrade buildings to Level 3. We are currently working on a fix for this.
If you are using the 5k Training app please visit: