Last Updated: 21 September 2021
- You may find the item pickup voice has switched to the American (Female) voice despite what they have set on their phone. We are looking into this to see if it is something we can change or if it is a limitation of iOS 13/14.
- Some Back-to-Back missions are not working. If you are running missions set to the shortest distance, and the first mission is longer than the second, you may find that back-to-back missions do not work. We are looking into this. In the meantime, you should try setting your mission for a few minutes/metres longer than the minimum.
- A user has reported that some dynamic Radio Abel clips might not play correctly in some circumstances.
- Android 10 has introduced a bug which means that the Zombies, Run! app cannot access built-in music playlists. This is a bug in Android 10 itself, rather than our app, and it’s fixed in Android 11.
- We have received reports that the Zombies, Run! app is currently not working with Galaxy Wear devices. This is something that we are investigating and hope to have a fix for soon. In the meantime, downloading the Wear OS app should allow the Zombies, Run! phone app and watch app to function together as expected. Thanks for your patience while we look into this.
- We have discovered an issue with editing run logs on the ZombieLink website. When editing a run log's time or distance, a run log next-but-one above with have its details changed instead. We are currently working on a fix for this. For now we recommend editing run logs in the app itself.
If you are using the 5k Training app please visit: