Yes. As long as your tablet is being carried in a way which will allow it to track your movement, such as in a bag, your progress will be recorded successfully.
Articles in this section
- I’ve got a new phone. Do I have to buy an Abel Runner's Club/VIP membership again? (TW)
- What is Abel Runner's Club?
- I already paid for The Walk, do I need to subscribe to the Abel Runner's Club?
- I bought The Walk on Android before November 2017, how do I update it?
- I bought The Walk on one platform, can I have it for free on another?
- How do I cancel my Abel Runner's Club/VIP subscription? (Walk)
- What is ZombieLink and why do I need it for The Walk?
- Google Fit won't let me log in
- Can I play The Walk on an iPad or Android tablet?
- What operating system do I need to be running to use The Walk?