To get zombie or enemy chases, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You must have Chases turned on
- You must be moving faster than 5km/h or 3mph
- You must be moving slower than 18km/h or 11mph
- If using GPS mode, your GPS must have a fix
- If using Step Counting, you must have entered your stride length correctly
Most chases occur at random. The "chases per hour" workout setting is approximate, and setting it to 5 per hour means you get at most 5 per hour.
If you're sure you're meeting those criteria and are still having problems then please get in touch with us at email@example.com to let us know.
Also see How do Chases Work?