We haven't tested ellipticals, so even if you use Step Counter mode, it may not be able to track your activity or begin zombie chases (although some players tell us that it works fine). However, you will still be able to listen to the story and hear your music on an elliptical.
Articles in this section
- I bought Zombies, Run! before May 2015, how do I update it and get my Legacy Status?
- I bought an Abel Runner's Club Membership on one platform, can I transfer it to another?
- How do I cancel my Abel Runner's Club subscription? (ZR)
- I’ve got a new phone. Do I have to buy an Abel Runner's Club membership again? (ZR)
- How do I move Zombies, Run! to an SD Card? (Android)
- Why can’t I find Zombies, Run! 3 in the Play Store? (Android)
- What's the difference between Zombies, Run! and Zombies, Run! 5k Training?
- When are new episodes released?
- Can I play Zombies, Run! while cycling?
- Can I play Zombies, Run! on an elliptical machine?