We haven't tested ellipticals, so even if you use Step Counting mode, it may not be able to track your activity or begin zombie chases (although some players tell us that it works fine). You can also use Simulate Running mode. However, you will still be able to listen to the story and hear your music on an elliptical.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I upgrade to VIP from an Abel Runner's Club subscription?
- What is a VIP Subscription?
- What is Abel Runner's Club?
- I bought Zombies, Run! before May 2015, how do I update it and get my Legacy Status?
- I bought an Abel Runner's Club/VIP Membership on one platform, can I transfer it to another?
- Can I get Legacy discount on VIP membership?
- How do I cancel my Abel Runner's Club/VIP subscription? (ZR)
- I’ve got a new phone. Do I have to buy an Abel Runner's Club/VIP membership again? (ZR)
- How do I move Zombies, Run! to an SD Card? (Android)
- Why can’t I find Zombies, Run! 3 in the Play Store? (Android)