Any problems downloading the app will be related to your device's connection to your app store, or a problem with the app store itself. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide support for the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store as we have no control over their operation. In general, we are only able to offer support for the app once it has been successfully installed on your device. If you're having problems at the point of download then please contact the app store in question.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I upgrade to VIP from an Abel Runner's Club subscription?
- What is a VIP Subscription?
- What is Abel Runner's Club?
- I bought Zombies, Run! before May 2015, how do I update it and get my Legacy Status?
- I bought an Abel Runner's Club/VIP Membership on one platform, can I transfer it to another?
- Can I get Legacy discount on VIP membership?
- How do I cancel my Abel Runner's Club/VIP subscription? (ZR)
- I’ve got a new phone. Do I have to buy an Abel Runner's Club/VIP membership again? (ZR)
- How do I move Zombies, Run! to an SD Card? (Android)
- Why can’t I find Zombies, Run! 3 in the Play Store? (Android)