Any problems downloading the app will be related to your device's connection to your app store, or a problem with the app store itself. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide support for the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store as we have no control over their operation. In general, we are only able to offer support for the app once it has been successfully installed on your device. If you're having problems at the point of download then please contact the app store in question.
Articles in this section
- I bought Zombies, Run! before May 2015, how do I update it and get my Legacy Status?
- I bought an Abel Runner's Club Membership on one platform, can I transfer it to another?
- How do I cancel my Abel Runner's Club subscription? (ZR)
- I’ve got a new phone. Do I have to buy an Abel Runner's Club membership again? (ZR)
- How do I move Zombies, Run! to an SD Card? (Android)
- Why can’t I find Zombies, Run! 3 in the Play Store? (Android)
- What's the difference between Zombies, Run! and Zombies, Run! 5k Training?
- When are new episodes released?
- Can I play Zombies, Run! while cycling?
- Can I play Zombies, Run! on an elliptical machine?