The Trophy Cabinet is a great way to celebrate your progress in Marvel Move!
During episodes, you'll automatically collect supplies. These supplies are converted into different currencies for each series or team and characters:
- Daredevil: Legal briefs (cream and white)
- Doctor Strange & Scarlet Witch: Spells (orange)
- Hulk: Components (green circuitboards)
- Thor and Loki: Uru slivers (silver and blue)
- X-Men: Krakoan flowers (pink and green)
Trophy Cabinet Shelves
The carousel at the top of the screen lists how much you have of each currency. If you don't have anything in a currency, it won't be shown in the carousel.
Most trophies are themed to a particular story or team and characters, so you'll need to trade for them in the relevant currency. Some trophies require a combination of currencies, however.
On your shelves below, you'll see:
- Full colour trophies: These are part of your collection. Tap them to see them in detail (aka the Trophy Detail screen)!
- Faded-out trophies: These are available for trade via the Shop.
- Locked chests: You can't see these yet because they might spoil the story. Complete more episodes to see them!
Access the Shop by tapping the "Trade" button at the bottom.
Trophies that are available for trade are shown in full colour. Locked chests can't be traded for but they will show you what episode you need to complete to reveal them.
Tap a trophy to trade for it with your currency!
See each collected trophy in detail, complete with extra information!